1. Collector Safety Cover : PortThe Safety Cover can protect against
burns and accidents. Please keep closing the safety cover.
2. Chamber Attachment : The chamber meets this attachment area.
3. Control Panel : Easy control to adjust Time & Temperature by
4. Chaff Collector Port : The chaff collector shall be assembled
into this port.
You may see the chaffs and coffee dusts on starting coffee roast.
The Chaff Collector collects chaffs and dusts which shall be left in
this collector and then smoke may go flying away.
1. Blade Cushion : Reduce the shock of blade.
2. Blade : Blade sweeps coffee chaffs to go out.
3. Separator : It helps coffee beans mixing well
for even roasting.
4. Release Button : To detach the chamber
from the roaster, press the button to release
5. Chamber Stand
1. Control Panel
2. Temperature Display
3. Time Display
4. Temperature (Start/Stop) :
(1) Roasting TemperatureControl : Turn Right / Left (Up / Down)
(2) Cooling Time : Press down this dial.
(3) Emergency Stop : Keep pressing this dial for 3seconds.
(You can use this function whenever you want to stop roasting immediately
5. Timer (Power On/Off) :
(1) Roasting Time Control : Turn Right / Left (Up / Down)
(2) Power On / Off : Press this dial.
* (For details about operations, refer to pages 14-15 in this manual.)